POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Sterograms of a cube! : Re: Sterograms of a cube! Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sterograms of a cube!
From: Ben T  Scheele
Date: 5 Jan 2003 20:54:46
Message: <3e18e1e6@news.povray.org>
That's cool.  How are those kinds of images different from the kind
you'd see in those stereo-opticon devices from a while back?
    Also, I found a program that allows you to create magic eye type images
if you have a texture file and a 3D image rendered as a depth map.  Does
anyone know how to render a scene that way?  I attached a sample of the
input and output.  The program is called Sisgen.

-Ben Scheele

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'DOLDEMO.jpg' (10 KB) Download 'train.jpg' (36 KB) Download 'TREEPT85.jpg' (4 KB)

Preview of image 'DOLDEMO.jpg'
DOLDEMO.jpg

Preview of image 'train.jpg'
train.jpg